Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Prayer and Faith

Sometimes it's hard to carry on in this fast paced, and sometimes evil world.

I pray for healing for others that I love, and with that, it means that I do not give up on them. If I did give up, it would only mean that I'm giving up on my faith in God, that He 'can' and 'will' heal them, in His time. It is my job to keep loving people. Sometimes their behavior is very bad and it makes me sick to even associate with some people sometimes. But those that are very close to me, my family and my very close friends, are people that I cannot, as a Christian, turn my back on.
Jesus wants us to act this way towards everyone, and I'ved tried, and fail. So, I start with my immediate circle. Like the saying goes, "Love starts at home"...

I have to act and walk through life as 'if' the healing IS! Not maybe, but IS! That's faith!

No comments: